1. The most satisfying things to happen to food. So soothing.
2. I wish I had handwriting and calligraphy skills like this guy! #goals
3. Cinderella Slippers in real life…is this a dream??
4. Things sassy people wish everyone else understand. [Disclaimer: one of my friends may or may not have sent this to me as a joke, what is she trying to say?! 🙂 ]
5. Need to make this chocolate pie ASAP. It looks divine.
6. How cute is my pup, Tex? [P.S. Follow me on Instagram, y’all!]
7. On my short list of restaurants to try in Austin: Josephine House.
8. How CUTE is this Kate Spade dress? Love it. [Name that movie: “Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking.”…….Devil Wears Prada DUH! My fav!]
9. Did you see my GoPro video from my mom and I’s recent trip to Paris?!
10. This outfit, so perfect for spring!
Hey y’all! So this semester I am an intern for this new company, Kites & Ivy!
The Spring Break Box!
Kites & Ivy is an awesome subscription box company specifically tailored for college women. Here’s how it works: twice per semester, a box filled with the best bath and beauty finds, fashion accessories, and other fun surprises is delivered right to your door! The Kites & Ivy boxes go out based on the academic year – the next box is the Finals Survival Box! It will be packed with health and beauty items that will help you get through the stress of exams. Orders for the Finals Survival box will be accepted through April 10th (this Friday!) – the last box sold out early, so be sure to order yours today! Check out our website (http://www.kitesandivy.com/) for more details.
Oh! You can use my promo code TEXAS2015 for 10% off you order! Don’t forget, order today because the deadline is this Friday!
You can also check us out and like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest! Y’all rock and so does Kites & Ivy!
Finally had enough time to put together a GoPro video from my recent trip to Paris! Take me back right now!
Until next time, Pareeeee! You are always in-Seine (gosh, I crack myself up! 🙂 )